Technical Specialist (USA / North-East)
You will act as a key technical resource for Talon Solutions Engineers and Architects and our partners / customers in the USA / North-East. As a hands-on technical resource on the field team, you will work with the Solutions Engineering (SE) and Sales teams to incorporate technology criteria into the overall strategy. This entails translating customers business and technical needs into an overall solution design, (pilot) deployment, providing bi-directional feedback, and taking responsibility for ultimate client satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively, be a quick learner, add value as a team member
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a Microsoft-centric technical role
- Highly motivated, able to exercise independent judgment, and work directly with support to solve customer issues
- Engage with the Solutions Engineering team to support further engagement and development of customer offerings in various solutions practices
- Full understanding of project life cycle from defining the scope to completion
- Experience with understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- 2+ years supporting Global 2000 and/or medium to larger enterprise accounts
- Travel: 30-50%
- Development of use cases for deploying enterprise software/hardware solutions.
- Understanding of project life cycle from defining the scope to completion.
- Demonstrable experience of documenting technical implementations.
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) certified or equivalent
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and principles around Active Directory, Infrastructure Services, SMB/CIFS and NTFS
- Requires basic understanding of Cloud Architecture and Services, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google GCP
- Requires basic knowledge of storage and virtualization solutions (Microsoft, NetApp, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Must be familiar with business applications such as Microsoft Office (365) and SharePoint
- Understand the semantics of applications like Autodesk, Bentley, and Dassault Systemes
Candidates can email us at email@example.com.
Please include up-to-date CV, personal contact details, and a motivation.