Talon offers a wide range of enterprise solutions to solve the challenges around data centralization, consolidation, and collaboration. Learn more »
Talon software helps successful businesses securely centralize data, consolidate storage and infrastructure, and collaborate in real-time from every location across the distributed enterprise. Learn more »
Talon's innovative Software Subscription allows customer's IT services to be more efficient, responsive to business needs and delivered without degrading user experience.
Learn more »
Learn how the largest Global 2000 companies have leveraged Talon FAST™ software to centralize and consolidate their branch office file storage while enabling high performance global collaboration. Read more »
Talon works with worldwide leading partners to bring the power of its FAST™ technology to the marketplace and provide world-class solutions to its customers.
The Talon Partner program is based on a competency model, where certified Talon Partners are incentivized to invest and train their employees on Talon products, solutions and services. This allows Talon to align its investments and resources to channel partners that either have a specific solution focus or can go wide and deep with our solutions to meet customer needs.Login to Partner Portal
Talon and Microsoft have partnered to enable enterprises to centralize and consolidate distributed file storage into Microsoft Azure.
Learn more »
Talon FAST™ and NetApp ONTAP consolidates corporate file data into all-flash or hybrid arrays, hybrid cloud / converged infrastructure or directly into the cloud.
Learn more »
Talon FAST™ and SoftNAS Cloud NAS transparently allows you to fully leverage the scale and flexibility of cloud storage.
Learn more »
Talon offers a wide variety of resources to help our customers with their Talon FAST™ deployments. Available 24/7 to get the most out of your distributed file services infrastructure. Go to Support Portal »
Get access to the Talon Support CRM, (evaluation) software downloads, documentation and tools for our customers and partners to get the most out of their Talon FAST™ deployment.
Talon, today announced the general availability of the latest version of its flagship Talon FAST™ solution.
on Aug 8, 2017
Mount Laurel, NJ – Aug 8, 2017 - Talon, a leader in next generation software-defined storage solutions, enables enterprises to centralize and consolidate IT storage infrastructure, while bringing data closer to their users, enabling enterprise global file sharing and collaboration. This results in streamlined IT management and improved end user productivity.
In addition to numerous visibility, scalability and awareness enhancements, Talon FAST™ 4.5, enables an entirely new improved licensing model, streamlined configuration for deployment and provisioning, improved user interface. Further, Talon FAST™ now includes flexible data management functionality allowing predictable performance and availability of vital applications in private cloud, public cloud-based deployment and traditional enterprise deployments.
▪ Introduces Talon License Management Server, which allows for automated license deployment to your Talon FAST™ core and edge instances using the FAST™ subscription service
▪ Site-based license management
▪ Throttles file open and create requests to prevent users from fetching large amounts of data, or creating new objects over the WAN, enabled by default
▪ Enables SSL encryption for the FAST™ protocol to support direct-internet transport for public cloud deployments
▪ New configuration wizard which allows customers to quickly register a Talon FAST™ instance
with their License Management Server and configure as a FAST™ Core or Edge instance
▪ Context-based help and overall improvements to simplify configuration of Talon FAST™ software
Web Access Portal
▪ Integration with Talon FAST™ Web Access Portal to provide cross-platform web-based access to your privately managed file shares
▪ Introduced Talon Configuration PowerShell
Intelligent Cache Management
▪ Cache Cleaner customization, which allows customers to change cache behavior. Thresholds can be configured on a per-edge basis.
For example, Talon FAST™ cache cleaner can be configured based on: - Low watermark (i.e. 80% of volume used) -> Schedule purge (LRU) for 9PM local time - High watermark (i.e. 95% of volume used) -> Immediate purge (LRU)
▪ Pre-population configuration support on FAST™ Edge instances, stage data from edges
Volume Snapshot Service
▪ Integrated shortcuts in each folder, presented through the Talon FAST™ virtual file share, to allow users direct access to backend snapshots and restore files / folders using previous versions (VSS)
Talon FAST™ solution is available as a annual software subscription or a Microsoft Azure Marketplace BYOL which is joint offering with Microsoft Azure Storage and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
Talon, a leader in next generation software-defined storage solutions, enables enterprises to centralize and consolidate IT storage infrastructure, while bringing data closer to their users, enabling enterprise global file sharing and collaboration. This results in streamlined IT management and improved end user productivity. From its headquarters in Mount Laurel, NJ and its global locations, Talon serves the largest Global 2000 organizations including the most established Architectural, Construction, Engineering, Energy, Offshore and Manufacturing companies.
Talon FAST™ is a trademark of Talon Storage Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Dina Petrosky (Americas)
Joanne Hogue (Europe)
on Sept 26, 2017...
on Sept 18, 2017...
Mount Laurel, NJ – May 2, 2017 - Talon, the leading provider of enterprise class file sharing solutions for distributed locations, today announced its strateg...
Mount Laurel, NJ – February 10, 2017 - Talon, the leading provider of Microsoft enterprise file sharing and collaboration solutions for distributed locations ...