Talon FAST™ Product Requirements
Talon FAST™ is a software-based solution for distributed enterprises eager to improve their collaboration and file sharing capabilities across the board. Our solutions are specifically designed to function across all platforms, bringing simplified IT to corporate branch offices and beyond.
Critically, Talon's FAST™ software can be deployed on customers' existing hardware infrastructure in virtually every case, as long as they meet a few base-level requirements. There's no need to upgrade hardware before beginning to utilize FAST™.
- Minimum 2 CPU Cores [4 CPU Cores recommended]
- Minimum 8GB RAM [16GB recommended]
- Dedicated Single or Redundant 1Gbps NIC
- 7200 RPM SATA HDD or SATA SSD
- RAID controller capable of leveraging write-caching functionality
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016
- C:\ Minimum 100GB (System/Boot Volume)
- D:\ Minimum 250GB (Separate Data Volume for FAST™ Intelligent File Cache)
Contact Talon Support for more detailed information, including virtualization platform, network, software and cache sizing requirements.